Who is Invero?
Years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry has taught us that when it comes to vendor services, we consistently strive to understand our clients, their products, services, company culture, etc. Why? Because every company is different. At Invero Group we want to bring value to your company through our talented and experienced in-house staff, consulting services, and a client specific approach. .
Here Are 6 Reasons to Begin Using Invero Today!
1) Rapid Response Time – We are committed to having a timely and open communication with our partner clients, candidates and employees. We don’t want to be a bug, but we care!
2) Flexible Rates – With our years of staffing industry experience and knowledge we understand your budget constraints; with that in mind we have designed client specific flexible rate plans. In most cases our flexible rate plans have a greater savings over time then the industry standard. Why not partner with a superior service at a lower cost?
3) Dedicated Relationship Manager – With Invero you will work with one dedicated relationship manager so there is little or no wasted time. We want to become an extension of your company!
4) Flexibility – Do you have a maternity leave coming up? Or a project that needs extra hands on deck? No worries, Invero Group is here to help you! Our recruiting team is highly skilled in urgent situations. Are day to day is a case of urgency.
5) Proven and Successful Recruiting Strategies- With our many years of staffing and recruiting experience we have learned what works and what does not. In this time we have identified key strategies and tools, that have proven to increase our clients efficiency, costs, and competitive advantage in the talent acquisition market.
- Contract or temporary positions
- Contract-to Perm
- Direct Hire
- VMS (Vendor Management System) Participant
- MSP Supplier (Current)
- Payroll Services
- Human Resource
- Administrative/Executive Assistants
- Medical Office (Non Clinical)
Contact us See the difference today.